HID Visitor Manager
Streamline Visitor Management
HID Visitor Manager makes it easy to simplify and streamline the visitor experience and create a great first impression all in an easy-to-use, cloud-based solution.
A Welcoming Visitor Experience
- Reduce wait times with streamlined pre-registration and automated sign-in via self-service kiosk.
- Schedule and invite visitors directly from the calendar app of your choice.
- Keep check-in simple or require photo capture, screening questions, NDAs, and/or capture user-defined data.
- Automate and enforce compliance with visitor access integrations and policy-based registration across all locations.
- Configure the look and feel of your kiosks, parts of the application, emails, and badge designs with more options than ever before— allowing administrative users to better suit the branding of your organization.
Powering a Complete Visitor Experience
- Pre-registration and Check In: Hosts may invite, register, and approve visitors in the self-service portal and automate visitor check ins via kiosks.
- Visitor Registration: Upon receiving an invite, guests may complete their profile ahead of time via smartphone. This is especially useful when hosting groups, as it significantly reduces time spent in line.
- Watchlists: Tighten security by performing real-time background checks and immediately call attention to denied and restricted parties by connecting to your Descartes Visual Compliance™ databases in addition to cross-checking internal watchlists.
- Notifications and Alerts: Notify hosts when visitors check in, check out, and more via SMS text message or email.
- Access Integrations: Provision visitors directly into Physical Access Control Systems for streamlined access.
- Directory Management: Automatically import user information and set up Single Sign-On with Identity Providers like Azure AD and Okta.
- Real-time Reporting: See how many visitors are in the facility and report on visit details and host activities.
- Native Badge Designer: Design and print professional visitor ID cards and labels. Allow guests to provide the name they wish to be called and reflect on badges accordingly (if desired).
- Flexible Retention Policy: Gain peace of mind knowing all policies are met and your organization has complete control over the visit and visitor data.
- Emergency Management: Be prepared for the unexpected with a new suite of tools for reception staff to effectively manage visitors in the event of an emergency.
- Reception Officer Alerts: Add on-screen alerts and instructions for front desk clerks during check-ins based on location, the reason for the visit, visitor type, affiliated company and more.
Health Screening Support for Visitors and Employees
Use HID Visitor Manager to effectively manage workplace safety for visitors and employees during the pandemic and beyond. Screen visitors and employees with daily wellness questions, report on facility occupancy and more.
Health screenings are a newer best practice, but there are many others captured in this executive briefing written specifically for companies exploring how to improve their overall visitor experience.
Plan Ahead with Visitor Dashboards
Built-in dashboards help facilities, reception, and security plan for busy times that require more staff, such as large groups or VIP guests, and provide helpful insights to properly address changing physical security needs.